[conspire] CABAL day again, Saturday, July 9th again

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 8 16:58:45 PDT 2016

My infallible internal time sense, not to mention the CABAL Web site and
both of the other two-legged residents of the house, conspire to remind
me that tomorrow is another CABAL day.

(The cat's a slacker.)

Ross says he's coming, and bringing something delectable with chicken.

Me, not being a total fool (I'm an incomplete fool), I'll probably have
another go at one or more pizza and some more homemade sourdough garlic
bread.

I'm considering baking a pie.  Because we have a now-modest amount of
leftover fresh plums from the plum trees.

There's a birthday girl here.  No presents requested or expected, but
be prepared to pick a key and sing newly public domain 'Happy Birthday'
in it.

Many of the plums went into new jars of plum jam, and I consider this
year's batch the best I've ever made.  Yes, you may have a jar.  Don't
let me forget.