[conspire] First CABAL of the year, Saturday, January 9th, 2016

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jan 8 00:29:22 PST 2016

Yes, it's that time again.  This Saturday, 4pm to midnight.
(I was considering baking some pie and offering it only for people who
come early enough to be here at 3:14pm, but perhaps some other time.)

We have Linux.  We have BSDs.

I have a _big roast_ that's going to be marinating all day tomorrow in
some of that same ginger and lime marinade that was so popular recently.

I'll be baking some more fresh sourdough French bread and making garlic
bread from it.

There is hummus with garlic for dipping.

Be there, or be not there.

(The astute may have noted that the February CABAL meeting has been
rescheduled to just after Deirdre and I get back from our upcoming
cruise.)

Also on the BALE calendar:  SCALE 14x, which Deirdre and I will be
attending.

--
Cheers,                      He's making a database;
Rick Moen                    He's sorting it twice.