[conspire] CABAL will meet on Saturday, Feb. 27th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Feb 26 00:10:19 PST 2016

As a reminder, we're having one of those rare 4th-Saturday CABAL
meetings this coming Saturday afternoon/evening.

I'm going to be making home-made pizza.  (Bruce, fresh tomato sauce
will probably be involved.)  Ross says he'll bring sous-vided ribs.

There will be Linux!

It's a bit early in the year, still, for an outdoor meeting, but I'll
give it consideration.  At midnight a few minutes ago, it was 55 degrees
F (12 degrees C) in my back yard:  With the chiminea (outdoor wood
furnace) running, it probably would be nice.

Daily highs lately have been about 68-69 degrees F.

We will return to the standard 2nd-Saturday formula in March (March
12th) -- two weeks from this Saturday.