[conspire] OT: Deadline to change CA voter registration is May 23rd

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Apr 20 10:41:01 PDT 2016

On Wed, 2016-04-20 at 06:05 +0000, Paul Zander wrote:
> Anyone want to guess which person on the NY ballot whose son and
> daughter couldn't vote for them?

> Yup, the Donald's children didn't register before the deadline.
> Strange I didn't hear any complaining about "rotten rules" that kept
> them from voting.

> Paul

Interesting that it was specifically the two offspring he named as his
successors in his company. His oldest son, whom he didn't name as his
successor, did vote for him yesterday, and his youngest daughter, whose
mother he characterized as having "no brains," is a registered voter in
Pennsylvania, where the primary isn't until next week.