[conspire] New TLD

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Sep 26 16:56:18 PDT 2015

> On Fri, 2015-09-25 at 01:02 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> > (aka 'What to do with your spare Class C network':)
> >
> > $ traceroute -m 100 bad.horse
>
> I don't think a .horse registration is absolutely required for this.

I honestly do not understand what you're talking about.  The _entire_
joke depends centrally on the existence of the new-ish .horse TLD.  It's
possible that you're not familiar with Whedon's 'Dr. Horrible's
Sing-Along Blog' -- in which case, you didn't get the joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b77dLyOKxQk

--
Cheers,
Rick ('I've got a Ph.D in Horribleness') Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ!  (4x80)