[conspire] Sunset Gardens, Menlo Park: Visit now or never

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Oct 31 15:36:11 PDT 2015

I wrote:

> Apparently, Cornerstone Winery (previously unknown to me) has an existing
> outdoor-landscaping attraction, so this will be a joint venture.
> Article says the existing Cornerstone Gardens 'gallery-style gardens'
> occupy a 36-acre / 14-hectare site in total.

Correct name of the site is Cornerstone Sonoma -- and I'm not sure there
is a Cornerstone Winery around there.  Apparently, this is a large-ish
rural complex in the Carneros area (between Sonoma and the north end of
San Francisco Bay) housing 'three distinctive wine tasting venues, a
handful of gracious home and garden shops and galleries, and a cafe
offering gourmet eat in or take away items set amidst nine acres of
garden installations created by world renowned designers'.

http://www.cornerstonesonoma.com/