[conspire] CABAL meeting this Saturday

Ross Bernheim rossbernheim at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 23 18:14:36 PDT 2015

Rick,

I'm bringing the fixings for the casserole I used to make. The brown rice is cooked and the fake crab is defrosting and I have the veggies and green enchilada sauce. I'm going to grate the cheese in a few minutes. I'll assemble it at your place and heat in the oven. Should go well with your bread.

Ross