[conspire] siduction image, do you have one?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Oct 11 00:48:43 PDT 2015

Quoting Mark Weisler (mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us):

> I'd like to install siduction and am wondering if you have a
> reasonably current local image for use at the next CABAL?

Excellent timing!  I have time before I leave Fallen Leaf Lake
to download a few of the November 2014 'indiansummer' release of
Siduction.  I'm downloading the Cinnamon DE flavour right now.

But, you know, they do all of these flavours, one DVD each:
http://ftp.spline.de/mirrors/siduction/iso/indiansummer/

cinnamon/                                          23-Nov-2014 21:23
gnome/                                             23-Nov-2014 21:24
kde/                                               23-Nov-2014 21:26
lxde/                                              23-Nov-2014 21:27
lxqt/                                              23-Nov-2014 21:28
nox/                                               23-Nov-2014 21:30
xfce/                                              23-Nov-2014 21:31
xorg/

I'll try to get a few.  Since we actually have just under two weeks,
which flavour(s) would you be most interested in?

I'm assuming x86_64.  They also do i386.