[conspire] Request for the late 2015 season

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Oct 7 08:27:17 PDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 22:13 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> My cellular still knows all about how to
> call a dozen or more people who're now ring-no-answer permanently.
> The
> people die; their electronic shadow lives on.

Phone numbers usually get reassigned within months unless it's Google
Voice. My grandmother went 551 on 2009-07-24, two months after she
instructed us from the nursing home to clear out her apartment. I've
since made no attempt to call 415-346-4773, but if you want to
experiment, it's not like she'd mind.