[conspire] Throwing your ass off (but come back whenever you want)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 26 02:22:10 PST 2015

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> I don't bet money, as you already know, and you would be right, your
> terms would likely assure your winning.  Your idea of vast swaths will
> take longer than what my idea is.  I'm the one that grew up in East New
> York, so I have a good idea what I speak of, and it is not what you
> speak of.

As Stephen Colbert would say, I accept your apology.  ;->

> I'm pretty certain the residents of Brussels are feeling under military
> occupation this week....

Oh, so Islamic fundamentalists do not 'control swaths' of anything in
Belgium.  As I said.

Except, now I find that you went on for about 80 more lines, completely
ignoring where I very starkly told you not to do that, and going way
over the top.

Let's review:  I said very clearly, you may say yes to the bet, or no to
the bet, but you must not further pursue the subject in any other way.

I _always_ mean what I say.

I am unsubscribing you right now.  You are welcome to rejoin at any
time, but consider this my way of cluebatting you to get your attention.

Do anything like this again, I will kick your ass out so fast you'll get
windburn on it.