[conspire] Your government infosec dollars at work

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Nov 8 16:01:27 PST 2015

begin Rick Moen quotation of Sat, Nov 07, 2015 at 01:50:41PM -0800:

> Next time you hear that the surveillance state wants us to trust it so
> it can protect us, remember that that means trust the surveillance
> state, its business partners, their sleazy contractors, and everyone
> who's getting leaks on the side.

In other news...

  TPP has provision banning requirements to transfer of
  or access to source code of software
  http://www.keionline.org/node/2363

  Why IBM lets certain countries, including China,
  review its source code
  http://venturebeat.com/2015/10/18/why-ibm-lets-certain-countries-including-china-review-its-source-code/

By accepting this "trade" treaty, the US government
agrees that State Sponsors of Cyberterrorism(R)
get better access to COTS source code than we do.

--
Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org>
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/