[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 145, Issue 1

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Nov 1 22:48:23 PST 2015

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> From a games theory perspective I'm sure Comcast trains to a Strategic
> Lack of Competence , or maybe just hires cheapest contractor firms .

If you think about it, everything about Timothy Almacer and Josh F.'s
conduct was consistent with 'do the quickest and sleaziest job possible':

1.  Blowing off the customer's questions.
2.  Stealing an entire existing household cabling network just
    to avoid running 40' of new cable.
3.  The extremely well rehearsed 'I didn't do it' and 'we're not
    liable' tunes both OC Communications employees sung the moment
    customer started to realise something was badly wrong.

Cheryl will soon have a case open with Comcast, informing them in
particular of the deliberate sabotaging of the antenna feed and need
to hire someone to fix said sabotage & reperform the Comcast cabling
work.  We will see if that produces anything other than hot air.  I
expect 'no'.

In her shoes, I'd demand they fully fund the repair by a competent
outside professional or tnat she will immediately cancel whatever
damn-fool contract they suckered her into signing.  However, that is
entirely her call, as she's the person who's either willing to be an
experimentally proven sucker or not.