[conspire] One service visit, three existing services demolished

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Sun Nov 1 07:31:52 PST 2015

Given that you have evidence that cables were cut, can you file in
small claims court?

BTW, I have heard more than one story where the cable TV installer went
around the outside of a house to put connections into different rooms.
He stapled the cable to the siding and over the windows making it
impossible to remove the window screens.

Personally I don't even understand the concept of the many dumb Comcast
advertisements. Obviously I am not their target customer who just sits
like a lump in front of the screen all day.