[conspire] (forw) (forw) Re: (forw) How do I install a new keyboard?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sun May 31 10:30:31 PDT 2015

On 05/31/2015 01:03 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
>> > With the new keyboard a text screen appears briefly during boot.
>> > The only line I can read says "keyboard error"
> Well, seems to me like a defective keyboard.

no, that sounds to me like a defective motherboard.   When was the last
time you saw a board that needed the keyboard attached to boot?  That is
not even an OS issue.  This would be before the bootloader in the ROM
array that the bios has.   Not even since the Pentium IIs does that
happen, I believe.

Ruben