[conspire] Quiet, Freedom-compatible NAT/firewall/misc box?

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Mar 16 15:53:46 PDT 2015

If going x86, also consider the Lenovo Q180/Q190.

$220 on Amazon, easy to blow away Windows (tell the bios enable CSM,
legacy only)

But no obvious way to add ethernet except USB.

I've got about 50 of these buggers deployed as workstations.  Much
more reliable so far than the Zino HDs and the Zotac AD02 and AD10s
I'd been buying before them.

Some guys in the forums say they eat 17 watts- haven't measured
myself.  Not fanless, but people say they run pretty quiet if you keep
the fan to 40% pwm.