[conspire] (forw) Testing New Keyboard

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 26 23:56:57 PDT 2015

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> actually, he has me completely confused.  Why is there a USB cable
> attached to his monitor which is attached to an external drive?
>
> I get this weird feeling he has a switch box with a monitor connection
> and mouse and keyboard?  Do you know what I'm talking about.

I didn't get that impression, but will admit that I sort of detached
from the e-mail description of the problem after observing that the
claimed set of symptoms really don't make sense.  I've basically punted
and figure that we'll determine what the actual problem is when we're
able to see the hardware in-person.