[conspire] CABAL meeting tomorrow

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 26 08:51:28 PDT 2015

It's a strange but mostly pleasant day:  There's good news from SCOTUS
(http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf[1]) and
somebody wrote and thanked me for co-authoring How to Ask Questions the
Smart Way.  But, sadly, we've lost Nick Danger
(http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/26/arts/phil-austin-who-played-nick-danger-on-firesign-theater-dies-at-74.html[2]).  I would account it a personal favour if we could cease this cancer thing for a while, eh?  Tusen takk.

Two out of three of those things are worth celebrating.  Therefore, we
will proceed with the already scheduled CABAL meeting on Saturday.
Astonishingly, there will be food.  I haven't decided what to cook, yet.

[1] To those who dislike the idea of same-sex marriage, I would suggest
the simple expedient of not having one.

[2] In the next life, you're on your own, Phil.  Give me immortality, or
give me death!

----- Forwarded message from Grace <grace.tlc at gmail.com> -----