[conspire] (forw) (forw) Re: (forw) How do I install a new keyboard?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Jun 1 00:59:29 PDT 2015

On 06/01/2015 03:15 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
> I have frequently seen systems refuse to boot because they halted on a
> keyboard error.  (Many systems can, however, be set to eschew validating
> the keyboard before booting.)

I haven't seen that is a long time.  The original poster, after
everything you wrote, probably wouldn't get benefit of this
conversation.  He/She gives too many words, not enough details.

I'm trying not to be cynical, but this sounds like a case where the user
is so confused, that a lot of conversation can be cut short with a few
moments of real one on one  time with the equipment.

Key board or mother board, it still sounds like a hardware problem.

Ruben