[conspire] (forw) (forw) Re: (forw) How do I install a new keyboard?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 1 00:15:53 PDT 2015

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> how do you explain the response then?

I do not know what 'the response' means, in your sentence.  BTW, I am
honestly completely out of time.  If you have remarks that can benefit
the original poster (who, as a reminder, is almost certainly not on this
mailing list), please write to that person directly.

> I just find it difficult to think that the Motherboard won't boot
> without a keyboard.

I have frequently seen systems refuse to boot because they halted on a
keyboard error.  (Many systems can, however, be set to eschew validating
the keyboard before booting.)