[conspire] Having a great time at the ol' Bar Og

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Fri Jan 30 10:55:18 PST 2015

Hilarious.  Thanks Rick.

Those of you itching to visit the Bar Og and the capital of IKEA and
such, Norwegian has some surprisingly good fares, nonstop out of
Oakland to Oslo or Stockholm.

Sandy and I are scheduled for September, tho we'll be spending most of
our time in the vicinity of "the pompeii of the 900s" further south,
tho a drive on the autobahn and a train ride through the alps are also
on the agenda.  I'm turning 50, donchaknow, and the village is turning
500 .