[conspire] how to implement a stupid idea [Re: How not to do antispam, latest in a continuing series]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 22 09:57:26 PST 2015

Quoting Tony Godshall (togo at of.net):

> Indeed Mr Brooklyn seems interested in discussing how he's working on
> properly implementing the idea that you told him was stupid

I wouldn't be critical like that.

I'm sympathetic to system admins who try a diverse range of solutions to
deal with the spam problem.  Not everyone _knows_ this approach has been
tried and found disasterous, so I was attempting to share the fruits of
prior work.

--
This message falsely claims to have been scanned for viruses with F-Secure
Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange and to have been found clean.