[conspire] Having a great time at the ol' Bar Og

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sun Feb 1 18:04:09 PST 2015

On 02/01/2015 08:06 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> _That_ was a fucking mess.

maybe they shouldn't throw rocks like that and use a soccer ball.

and now I know where the extra 8 Swedish virgins came from...

I bet the Norwegians kicked their ass though :)

Let me know when this gets too stupid to continue with.

So our Mayor has announced that sometimes it might snow
4 inches and sometimes twice that.

His twtter feed says:
At 3pm, Mayor @BilldeBlasio will give an update on tonight’s
weather. Watch on http://nyc.gov .

Which is good because it give accuweather a night off on channel 11.

He says:
Mr. de Blasio cautioned that snow could be unpredictable, as the city
learned last week. Asked whether he felt sheepish for holding another
briefing on a snowstorm a week later, Mr. de Blasio said he did not.

“I make decisions for a living. That’s what the people sent me here
to do," he said. “We take the information we have; we make the best
decision we can with it. I will always err on the side of safety.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=J0S0WK493g8&x-yt-cl=85114404&feature=player_detailpage

on this video the trick is to figure out who is mayor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=WDkbxc1OepU&x-yt-cl=85114404

“This situation could change a lot between now and when we wake up tomorrow
morning; could change for the better, could change for the worse. We have to
be ready for any eventuality.”

Who the hell knows what this mayor might close between now and the morning!!