[conspire] something happen

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Tue Dec 17 12:43:19 PST 2013

Rick had intended to switch to the 21st as the only Cabal for this month
and had apparently forgotten to update the page accordingly to remove
the meeting date on the 14th.

http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/

I'm sorry, I didn't think to double-check the page. We knew that we
would be in Costa Rica on the 14th (from the 5th to the 15th, actually).

Because of that, and the fact that we were mostly on a ship, phone
service was mostly non-existant.

--
  Deirdre Saoirse Moen
  deirdre at deirdre.net