[conspire] running without a DE- ancilliary tools? [was Re: (forw) Re: InstallFest on Apr. 13th]

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Wed Apr 17 21:34:06 PDT 2013

My wife wants to upgrade to stainless, narrow and tall, counter depth,
easy-open door.

Our old one works fine, but's probably not that energy efficient.

Want it?  "energy saving free-o-frost amana 20".  hard to tell if the
model is br20j or bc20j.  Pale yellow.  Maybe they call it almond.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Tony Godshall (togo at of.net):
>
>> We probably shouldn't discuss "guilt tripping", though I certainly do
>> apologize for coming across as such.  I'd certainly appreciate a
>> little less presumption of intent.
>
> I also apologise if I was unclear that I was solely speaking of how you
> came across, and have never picked up the habit of alleging intent (as
> telepathy never seems to quite work right).
>
> (In other news, it's the end of my old refrigerator as we know it, and
> I'm feeling fine.  Ka-ching!)

Best Regards.
This is unedited.