[conspire] (forw) Saturday meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Sep 5 19:33:02 PDT 2012

----- Forwarded message from Charles Blumenthal <chasjohnb at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Blumenthal <chasjohnb at yahoo.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Saturday meeting

Hii--

I sent an earler e-mail but it got bounced back--hope this one gets through.

I installed Ubuntu 12.04 on my Sony laptop---dual operating system with XP Pro.  Everything works great except I can't access internet.  Looks like I have a signal, but have to reconnect every 5 minutes, and can't get Firefox or anything else.  I have Verizon 4g service through my LG USB modem.

Hope you can render assistance, because I can't seem to find the answer on Google.

Regards,
Charles Blumenthal
650-995-4553

----- End forwarded message -----