[conspire] (forw) CodeWeavers CrossOver free of charge today

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Oct 31 12:02:27 PDT 2012

Offer is good TODAY for a free-of-charge downloadable,
full-functionality copy of either CrossOver for MacOS or CrossOver for
Linux-ia32, with 12 months of technical support / upgrades.  CrossOver
is a proprietary superset of WINE that supports running Win32

----- Forwarded message from Sean Crosby <richardnixonshead at gmail.com> -----