[conspire] The Kung Pao Chicken was superb

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Oct 29 11:15:12 PDT 2012

Quoting Les Usenet (les.groups at gmail.com):

> Rick made a huge amount. It was so good, I'm going to make the recipe today.

Not complaining in any way, just astonished:  That entire triple recipe
was just totally gone, in about 10 minutes.  So, I guess y'all really
liked it.

Kung pao peppers seem to be really easy to grow in one's garden, so you
can bet I'll be doing that again next growing season.  The (large)
recipe used ten of my harvested peppers.  I have several dozen more in
my vegetable drawer.