[conspire] Receiving larger files from non-linux users?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sat Oct 13 16:38:49 PDT 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:51:40AM -0700, James Sundquist wrote:
> This is new territory for me.  I've been looking into Apache and WebDav[1]

There is nothing to look into.  Do you "look into" climbing a staircase
or breathing air.

I hate this.  It really strikes a raw nerve.  This is corperate
obstufsion bullshit that bends the brain until its been fossilized.

Get an old computer.  Put a damn distro on it of your choice.  Run apach
and SSH and stop wasting dead brain cells on this.  Find something
better to do like reinventing the wheel, or poptarts.