[conspire] Reminder: subscribe any address you might want to post from

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed Oct 3 17:53:23 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012, at 04:59 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> We had a splendid trip -- including a dash out by train from Brussels to
> Bruges, as a day trip, the day before we came home.  That trip was,
> quite frankly, inspired by our having seen, a year or two ago, a really
> hilarious small film called 'In Bruges'.  Which, if you haven't seen,
> etc.
>
> https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/in_bruges/
> http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080207/REVIEWS/802070301

Most surreal part of the day trip to Bruges was hearing what sounded
like a pipe organ playing Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor. Imagine
our surprise when it turned out to be a much more modest duo: an
accordion and a string bass.

Photo:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A4JBwrcCYAAaoTp.jpg

15-second video: