[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 22 23:04:51 PST 2012

This is one of the many, seriously misconceived personal e-mails I get
as co-author of 'How to Ask Questions the Smart Way'.  Name and e-mail
address lightly munged to protect the... how do I put it?  Hapless?  But,
anyway, the guy's business motto is just wonderful in this context, nei?

----- Forwarded message from Richard Anonymised <richard at thesportsleadershipcoach.xxx> -----