[conspire] Black Friday Deal

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:10:55 PST 2012

It isn't just Dell who uses "an assortment of parts." And chances are high that any lower end Dell laptop is completely manufactured by ASUS, which is good news because both ASUS and Dell computers tends to run Ubuntu without problems. Dell and ASUS have been working with Canonical to ensure Ubuntu will run well on their hardware.