[conspire] my apologies to grub2

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 16:50:18 PDT 2012

It's stunningly easy to forget that my most recent and powerful box has the dumb bios limit about hard drives . It's unfair for me to disparage grub2 without a bunch of extra work on this box . Of course grub2 caused grub users a bunch of extra work with some oputright user hostile choices regarding grub users . Were this bios limit more common I'd be shocked that web searches for the error message didn't tend to mention the problem . Someday , if cheap , I'll want to try a card to access the drives despite the electricity cost/s .
- Best Wishes - Bruce