[conspire] (forw) ZaTab from ZaReason - a fully open Android tablet

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu May 10 07:23:42 PDT 2012

Yes, as I said, no Bluetooth. If you already got your ZaTab, I'm assuming
you got it with nothing installed, since ZaReason has no software ready for
it at this point. The plan is to ship the first consumer units with
CyanogenMod 9, but the effort is under way to also have GNU/Linux installed
as an option. Kubuntu's David Wonderly has assured us that Plasma Active is
ready to go, but I would personally prefer the Unity environment.