[conspire] fixing up a exeGNUlinux.net

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 21:54:11 PDT 2012

On thursday night , I got to HE. for the Wednesday meeting of EBLUG. with my exeGNUlinux.net variant fixed so it works much better off the DVD. now . I avoided the propriatary stuff so it's safe to redistribute if you want to try this Trinity Desktop + Grub Legacy on Debian Squeeze variant ; but I should try a remake from the base cd version to avoid kde4 leaking in  and the maker warns about using smxi at all . This version does not seem good at writing a combined menu.list for all installed distro's on disc . The typical sound problem for Squeeze shows up on my laptop , plus I'd kinda like the volume dial to work . I expect to bring some kind of desert Sat. - Bruce