[conspire] kernel crash reported // for wifi ?

Ken Bernard kenbernard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 07:02:06 PDT 2012

Rick thanks for the information, I may reinstall Centos in order to correct
this problem. I assume that I will have to completely replace my OS for a
reinstall to  correct this kind of issue. Which means (to me) that I'll
find myself with one or another new issues to deal with at that time.

So 1st I'll look at *modprobe* and *iwconfig* as you point out. Hopefully I
can then just uninstall the problem driver in Madwifi.

Am I correct in assuming that I probably don't need, or even want, both
wireless card drivers on my (laptop's)system at the same time?

Thanks - Ken Bernard