[conspire] (forw) Re: Thank you

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 19 14:15:21 PDT 2012

Passing along.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing George, again.

----- Forwarded message from george pope <gpope111 at gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:24:36 -0700
From: george pope <gpope111 at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>,
	Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us>,
	Mark Weisler <mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us>
Subject: Re: Thank you

After sending this note, I relized that I should have said thank you to you,
the group and particularly to Daniel, who came to my house a couple of times
once to work until after sunrise, putting DSL on my Toshiba Libtetto 100ct,
which first came out I'm guessing in 1999 with "BIOS, Win3.x/95/98/NT OS/2
software and drivers", and Mark Weisler, who held my hand over the phone
quite a few times when I had problems.

Am hoping to come to CABAL on 26 Jul, and looking forward to seeing everybody.

george

----- End forwarded message -----