[conspire] OpenOffice question - howto delete and/or change an entry in the index?

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 23:08:51 PDT 2012

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Darlene Wallach
<freepalestin at dslextreme.com> wrote:

> I'm indexing a book written in Microsoft word. I made a mistake and
> need to fix the index but I can't figure out how to delete and/or
> change an entry in the index.

Right clicking in the index doesn't bring up the add/modify dialog box?
What version of word doc (I am assuming this is what you saved it in)
did you save it in?
What version of OO are you using?

> Can anyone point me to a document or website?

Have you looked at the Writer docs yet?:
http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/manuals/oooauthors/ToC_index_biblio.pdf

Steve