[conspire] I did not mess up about the calendar

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 2 13:10:21 PDT 2012

I wrote:

> Apologies to anyone who showed up this past Saturday and found out that
> CABAL had been cancelled because Deirdre and I were out of town.

Eh, spoke too soon.  This past Saturday was _not_ a CABAL Saturday, so
there was nothing to cancel.  It was _5th_ Saturday.

$ cal June 2012
     June 2012
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
                1  2
 3  4  5  6  7  8  9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

However, it's perhaps a good opportunity to remind folks that _this_
Saturday is not a CABAL day, either.  (It's easy for people to feel
as if it's every two weeks, so we often have people drop by a week early
following a month with five Saturdays.)

_This_ month:

$ cal
     July 2012
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 8  9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

We look forward to seeing everyone again on Saturday, July 14th.