[conspire] Privacy on the Web: Google's Revised Policy: Last Day to Delete Your Search History

Geo. Perry geoperry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:57:17 PST 2012

I expect to soon begn receiving promotional coupons for plutonium,
kiddieporn, anthrax, and osama cloning-kits. -g

p.s... yes, it's sorta' not funny -- the issue, that is; the above is
hardly funny at all -- but remember: in both Heaven & Hell the spoons
have six-foot handles... that is, tools of cooperation & liberation
are also tools of defection & oppression... humankind is a battlefield
upon which both sides of The Force wage an arms-race

p.p.s... ?remember when we were young, imagining that our net-cop
filter-clog might actually help gum-up the works

3p.s... also, ?why use The Force, when The Vaseline is so cheap

4p.s... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osedax <-- just finished
listening to npr's scifri: it'snot time for lunch