[conspire] Fwd: Re: Future of GNOME [ruben at mrbrklyn.com]

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Thu Dec 6 18:26:38 PST 2012

> _also_ a fully qualified GNOME WM.  I think.
>
> Try it.  You might like it.  ;->

This is exactly what happens when you continue to read useless
information in large quanities.  You just can not help yourself deom
noticing these sort of things.

The main purpose of something like the gnome DM is for drag and drop ...
ehh .. and the file manager... which for a long long time, the of of
which was a real PIA.

Unfortunately Nautilus kills my right click, so I have played around
with Dolphin.  I've also hacked gnome over time to my will, sort of.
Don't ask me what I did.  I couldn't do it again in a million years.

Ruben