[conspire] SCaLE??

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Dec 3 00:15:28 PST 2012

Quoting Ilan Rabinovitch (ilan at fonz.net):

> Happy to hear you will be joining us again.

Delighted, Ilan -- as will be my friend Duncan MacKinnon, whom I've
roped into going.

The 'goes to 11' motif is a winner, by the way.  Thanks for that.
Thanks for SCALE in general, in fact!

By the way, last year I was deeply disappointed by my inability to
scandalise anyone with my Caldera Network Desktop t-shirt (left over
from the year 1995).  All day long, people looked at it and nobody
remembered the SCO connection.  Finally, around 4 PM Sunday, one of my
colleagues from VA Linux Systems, John Mark Walker, did get the joke.

> By the way our call for papers will be closing on the 10th. If any
> CABAL members are interested in submitting a session proposal, you can
> do so online at: http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/cfp/

Tempting.  Maybe after I finish frantically putting together a last
minute SVLUG presentation.