[conspire] I get mail

Dan Bikle dan.bikle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:53:28 PDT 2012

Rick I had no idea you had this collection of sigs.

I like this 1:

The opinions expressed herein are those of absolutely everyone at National
 Instruments: the management, staff, stockholders, their spouses, children,
 dogs, and cats. In fact, everyone in Austin also agrees. No, make that Texas.

Some traders make their own luck.
We use a robot.
http://bot4.us