[conspire] This Saturday: no CABAL meeting, But...

Dan Bikle dan.bikle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:45:40 PDT 2012

If any of you are looking for a place to pair up with a coder and work
on a software project on Saturday...

I invite you to Saturday Hackternoon at Hacker Dojo at 1pm.

RSVP encouraged (to attract a wider selection of coders for you to select from):
meetup.com/Hackternoon

Oh, also we have Sunday Hackternoon at Ground Floor SV at 1pm.

For that Hackternoon we have a Pizza budget.  Yay!

-- Dan (Hackternooner Founder)

On 4/11/12, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> This Saturday, April 14, would ordinarily be a CABAL meeting day.
> Because of on-call duties, need to finish income taxes, and a lot of
> other irons I have in the fire, I'm going to cancel this one.
>
> See you all on...
>
> :r! cal
>
>      April 2012
> Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa