[conspire] Paging Jonathan Swift

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Sep 14 08:37:43 PDT 2011

Edward Mokurai Cherlin:
> On Wed, September 14, 2011 12:43 am, Rick Moen wrote:
> > However, I don't kick people off mailing lists for just being
> > assholes, so feel free to stick around if you want me to keep
> > telling you to Fuck Right Off and that you already abused my
> > hospitality to the point where I have no tolerance left for your
> > bullshit.
>
> Likes to dish it out, can't take it, poor fellow.

I am absolutely at a loss as to how you could read the situation this
way.  Had he dropped you from the list, THAT could have reasonably
prompted this response.  As it is, he actually said "If you keep it up,
I can take it."  That is actually what he said and is doing.  Nothing
else I could say would make sense given what has just been said and
done.

Do you see the text beneath the "-- " in this mail?  That is the
.signature of a man whose mind has just been blown.

--
What.  I mean, just...  What?
Wow.