[conspire] annoying ext4 disaster under Kademar

Sean sean.channel at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 31 07:21:07 PDT 2011

a portion of the disk is reserved for superuser access only and that
space does not show up in the output from "df". "tune2fs -l | grep
Reserved" will show the reserved block count that only root can access.

Otherwise just be sure to run e2fsck (fsck should do this) to make sure
the journal gets replayed, perhaps by choosing a 'check my disks' option
from the grub menu (perhaps via booting the install CD/media).

HTH & a little.
_S

Otherwise ju