[conspire] (forw) [MaraDNS list] Why I won't use Flattr or another similar scheme

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 12:18:03 PST 2011

>What that whole list left out was that "Ann O'Connor" was the name she used to file for Medicare and Social Security benefits.  I'm sure it's elsewhere on the page.

http://www.alternet.org/teaparty/149721/ayn_rand_railed_against_government_benefits,_but_grabbed_social_security_and_medicare_when_she_needed_them/

Back in NYC in the 90s, the manager of a public storage facility in Brooklyn told me he rented to quite a number of men who would drive up in newer Mercedes Benz's and use their food stamp ID cards for identification, most certainly because their driver's licenses were revoked.