[conspire] (forw) [MaraDNS list] Why I won't use Flattr or another similar scheme

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sat Nov 12 11:39:05 PST 2011

begin Nick Moffitt quotation of Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 06:56:22PM +0000:
> Don Marti:
> > begin Nick Moffitt quotation of Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 02:58:34PM +0000:
> > > Don Marti:
> > >
> > > Because if there's one thing the world doesn't have enough of, it's
> > > speculators.
> >
> > Could it use more former GNOME users blogging about how GNOME is not
> > fvwm?
>
> You knew when you wrote the question that we have a surfeit of exactly
> that.

So why not take some of the effort put into writing
Usability Rants and rambling BTS comments, and turn
it into a price signal?  Instead of "FIX THIS OR
I'M INSTALLING (whatever old-school-looking window
manager is hot now)" let them put $2 on the bug?

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
dmarti at zgp.org