[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 101, Issue 11

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 14:14:00 PST 2011

I plan on bringing dutch apple pie to cabal. this sat. . I may have finally got my laptop taking data from the hd. over usb. by getting dolphin up at the same time as kdesu konqueror . Way back when I got my users on the most user installed desktop environment , called kde. , I didn't expect to become a crash test dummie . Yahoo mail has another new bug currently blocking me from entering a subject , how entertaining , one wonders if they test vs. people entering subjects in their email ?
 - much entertainment - Bruce