[conspire] ISP

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed May 25 14:53:11 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 13:36 -0700, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> I just checked a couple of sources; we're 12k feet from the home
> office
> and I haven't found a site that says we're eligible for ADSL2+.
>
> Deirdre

Sonic.net does not care about that. They will provision ADSL2+ at _any_
distance. Raw Bandwidth would likely do the same if you can get their
ADSL2+.

As for Luke's comments, I thought it went without saying that
single-line service is the way to go. Two-line (bonded) service
absolutely necessitates the use of proprietary Cisco gear as the CPE
(customer premises equipment) as opposed to BYO devices that may run
OpenWrt on a handful of ADSL2+ SoC's.