[conspire] (forw) [sf-lug] Samsung preinstalls Keylogging software on the computer.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 30 15:00:24 PDT 2011

Wow.  Keylogger preinstalled as part of the windows load by laptop
manufacturer Samsung -- and Samsung first lied, and then admitted and
tried to justify this action, per the linked follow-up article
(http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/sec/2011/040411sec1.html).

The latter link is about to become item 'Samsung' on my Web site's front
page.

----- Forwarded message from Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> -----